TikTok is a place where you can get lost on so many creative videos. It is fun to watch as it is fun to share. You can download the video directly from the TikTok app on your phone or the TikTok website on PC and send it to your friends. The drawback is that there will be watermarks on the downloaded videos. If you prefer TikTok Download Windows 10, you are in the right place. This article will show you how to save the video with and without watermarks. It’s up to you which one you are going to choose
Sometimes you want people to know where you get the videos from. Well, I know for sure that TikTok wants it badly. If that wasn’t what they intended, why do they put the watermarks on their content in the first place, right? So, If that is what you want, there is no better way to do it than let the watermark speak for itself.
I must admit that it is the easiest way to download TikTok on Windows 10. Make sure you have a browser installed on your Windows. However, Windows Internet Explorer doesn’t work so well with the steps. So, if you want to use Windows default browser, make sure that it is updated to Windows Edge. Other browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox will work flawlessly.
Enough chatting, let’s get to the business:
- Open your preferred browser.
- Visit the TikTok website and find the video you want to download.
- Hover your cursor over the video and right-click it to open a new dialog.
- Find “Save video as” and click it.
- A new window will open. You can rename the video on the File name field.
- Click the “Save” button to start the download process.
- Finish. You can find the downloaded video in the download folder.
It’s pretty straightforward, right? But, again, the TikTok watermarks will be prominently shown on the downloaded video. But, if you change your mind and want to remove the TikTok watermarks, follow the TikTok Windows 10 download steps below.
Better Off without Watermarks
This method is for those who want to spread funny videos without watermarks to friends. Not only that, having no watermarks on a video could be useful if the video is about tutorial videos, such as cooking, design, or photography. Watermarks could block a part of a video that might be important to the overall tutorial. So, that is the reason why being able to download TikTok on Windows 10 without watermarks is beneficial.
To perform this method, you will need help from SmallTik. Don’t worry! It is not that hard. Basically, you only add one more step from the step above. Here are the TikTok Windows 10 download steps to save videos without watermarks:
- With the browser open, visit the TikTok website.
- Find a video to download.
- Hover the mouse over the “Share” button at the bottom right corner. If you don’t see it, find a symbol that looks like a bent arrow.
- Click the “Copy link” button to copy the URL.
- Open a new tab on your browser and visit the SmallTik website.
- Paste the copied URL into the download box.
- Click the download button to start the process.
- Finish. Your video should be in the download folder.
With the help of SmallTik, your downloaded TikTok video will be watermark-free and ready to watch. The video will be downloaded in mp4 format, and the size is only a few Megabytes.
It is absolutely up to you to download TikTok on Windows 10 with or without watermarks. But, if you opt for watermark-free video, the best tool for the job is SmallTik. SmallTik is a free online tool that you can use anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. You can use it on your Android phone, iPhone, iPad, Windows, or macOS.
The SmallTik website is also safe to use. You don’t have to worry about someone watching your activity. Your activities inside the website are encrypted by the SSL certificate. The easiest way to prove this is by checking the web address. If a website uses an SSL certificate, the web address will start with HTTPS.
As a free online tool, SmallTik is also free from ads. You can use it as much as you want, and there will be no ads that bother you. Plus, you don’t need to create an account to use the tool. Simply head over to the website and use it as you will.